Thursday, June 3, 2010

School Choice #1

I have been looking into a couple schools in Canada.

One, that I actually just found, is in Winnipeg. Two hours ago from my home.
The school was just hair and esthetics, but they recently added a fashion department.

MC College Group

With schools in Edmonton and Winnipeg for fashion puts it in the fore-front for me.

I have requested information from the website for the Winnipeg location as there isn't too much information on the site.

It would be nice to be close to home, family and friends, plus to have friends there as well. It is so scary to me to move to a city where I don't know anyone.
I know Winnipeg fairly well, so getting around and knowing where stores are wouldn't be bad.
However, Winnipeg... is.. Winnipeg. It's dangerous. It's kind of scary. But I suppose with a secure building and a decent neighborhood, it wouldn't be too bad.
Chris, my husband, wouldn't have to find another job in a new city.

I have looking through my books for a new pattern to start beefing up my sewing skills. I need to submit three articles of clothing sewn by me as well as a portfolio. So I have a lot to do before I can go back to school.

I can do it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment