Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Start...

Here I am.
I am starting my journey through my love of fashion.

Since I was a child, I remember being in love with fashion. Accessories, shoes, belts... everything. I loved it.
As I grew, I would find things in stores, old and new, and always think... how could I change this? or make this original? or what else could I wear this with?

But of course, I never actually thought to take Home Economics and learn to sew.
Blast!

So I started a couple months ago, slowly teaching myself to sew. My guide: the internet and the Generation T books.

I have been doodling some dresses and dreaming of the future. I am crazy nervous, flustered to a point but psyched. I really want to do this.

I am starting to look at schools and will probably make a pro/con lists. So far, it's Halifax, Winnipeg or Kelowna.

No comments:

Post a Comment